Visa-on-Arrival (VOA Indonesia) Extension
Entry Requirements for VOA Indonesia Extension:
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months as from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- VOA may be extended only one time for maximum 30 (thirty) days.
- Onward or return tickets (please check with us).
- Visa on Arrival is not convertible or transferable to another type of visa.
- Visitors must enter through designated airports and seaports in Indonesia
There are 20 airports and 18 seaports which offer VOA Indonesia facilities for travelers:
- Juanda airport, Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Adi Sucipto airport, Yogyakarta (Jawa Tengah)
- Adi Sumarmo airport in Surakarta (Jawa Tengah)
- El Tari airport in Kupang (Nusa Tenggara Timur)
- Halim Perdana Kusuma airport in Jakarta (Indonesian Capital City)
- Hassanudin airport in Makasar (Sulawesi Selatan)
- Ngurah Rai airport in Denpasar (Bali, Island of the Gods)
- Polonia airport in Medan (Sumatera Utara)
- Sam Ratulangi airport in Manado (Sulawesi Utara)
- Selaparang in Mataram (Lombok Island)
- Sepinggan airport in Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Soekarno Hatta in Jakarta (Capital of Indonesia)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II airport in Pekanbaru (Riau Provinces)
- Minangkabau airport in Padang (Sumatera Barat)
- Sultan Iskandar Muda airport (Banda Aceh)
- Hang Nadim international airport (Batam, Riau Islands)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II airport, Palembang (Sumatera Selatan)
- Husein Sastranegara airport, Bandung (Jawa Barat)
- Ahmad Yani airport, Semarang (Jawa Tengah)
- Supadio airport, Pontianak (Kalimantan Barat)
Advance payment must be made prior to starting the process. Furthermore, we stand by our services and offer a money-back guarantee should our services not meet your expectations.
If there are extenuating reasons (medical reasons, etc.) as to why you require an extra extension in addition to the one already awarded to you, please contact us directly and we will advise you accordingly.