25 May Visum Indonesien facility for Foreigner married to Indonesian national
Visum Indonesien facility for Foreigner married to Indonesian national
For Foreigners who are married to Indonesian Citizens (WNI) and have an official marriage certificate acknowledged by the Government of Indonesia, they may apply and obtain a visum Indonesien which includes a 1 (one) year visum Indonesien sponsored by the spouse with the Indonesian nationality. Besides obtaining the 1 (one) year visa, the foreigner will also obtain a limited staying permit card (KITAS) from the local immigration office, in the area where they live. This KITAS card will allow the foreigner to work or conduct business for the purpose of supporting the family unit.
- The original Marriage Certificate, acknowledged by the Indonesian government.
- ID Card/KTP of Indonesian Nationality (the spouse).
- Family Registry (Kartu Keluarga) of Indonesian National (Spouse).
- Personal Savings Bank book belonging to the Indonesian National (the spouse).
- Telephone (Mobile No.) of Indonesian National (Spouse).
The cost of the 1-year visa package is: IDR 7,000,000 (only for Jakarta area).
The cost of the re-entry permit (MERP) valid for 12 (twelve) months: IDR 2,500,000
Length of visa process: 5 working days.
The above price is not valid for the following 11 countries:
Afghanistan, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Somalia.
For the above 11 countries the process to obtain the visum Indonesien would be longer and the cost would be more expensive. This is because the process to obtain the visum must go through a rather long and complicated process.
The price quoted above includes:
- Preparation of the necessary documents.
- Limited stay permit from the immigration such as: 1 year Visa, KITAS, Blue Book.
- Letters from the Police Department such as: SKLD, STMD.
- Letters from the Ministry of Demography and civil registry such as: SKPPS.
- Delivery of visa approval letter/telex visa to Indonesian embassy overseas.
After we have received the documents completely, then we shall begin to file the visa application to the immigration office in Jakarta. It takes 5 (five) working days to obtain the visa letter of approval from the immigration in Jakarta. After the visa has been granted, then the visa approval letter will be immediately delivered / emailed to the immigration in Jakarta to Indonesian Embassy overseas in accordance with what you point and also we will email the said visa approval letter to you. And further you may take the said visa in Indonesian Embassy/KBRI overseas. After obtaining the visa, you must enter Indonesia in 2 (two) months, otherwise, the visa would be no longer valid/obsolete. After you have entered Indonesia, your passport must be submitted to the immigration office in 7 (seven) days after the arrival to make KITAS card, and if it is delayed to be submitted in excess of 7 (seven) days, then it shall be incurred with overstay penalty by the immigration party in the amount of IDR 200.000,- per-day. For the process of making KITAS Card, you are obligated to come to the immigration office to perform finger print, photo taking and signing KITAS card. In 7 (seven) working days after KITAS has been signed, then you may receive KITAS.
The things to be noted at the time of coming to the immigration office in order to sign KITAS and photo taking:
1. For male, it is not allowed to wear sandal and shorts.
2. For female, it is not allowed to wear sandal mini/scanty dress.
Terms of payment:
– Full payment in advance, money back guarantee.
The Price does not includes:
– Cost for visa taking in Indonesian embassy overseas;
– Cost for immigration clearance services on arrival (if necessary).
Remarks on the above Requirements:
- If the marriage is performed overseas, then the Marriage Certificate must first be registered in the civil registry office in Indonesia. The process is around 3 (three) working days, and the original of marriage Certificate must be submitted/shown.
- The price of Rp. 7,000,000 has included all costs, including “ Agent fee”.
- The additional cost of Rp. 2,500,000 for Multiple Exit re entry permit in Indonesia valid for 1 (one) year, may be used time and time again for entry exit in Indonesia.
- The Saving Book must be from the Bank in Indonesia and having balance minimum in the amount of Rp. 3,000,000
- The necessary documents for visa application must be the results of scan in accordance with the original document (colored/not black and white photocopy) and it is not necessary for the original documents, also there is no need for legalization.
Question: May a foreigner the holder of KITAS/KITAP married to Indonesian work?
Answer: In accordance to the immigration regulation No. 6 / 2011 article 61, that a foreigner the Holder of KITAS in article 52 letter e and for the Holder of Permanent residence visa / KITAP in article 54 letter b and d legally married to Indonesian National or the child of foreigner legally married to Indonesian national, may perform work and/or business to meet the needs of livelihood and / or the family.